With the Easter holidays upon us many families are looking forward to spending time together. Children are off from school and everyone is looking forward to some time off over the longer Bank Holiday weekend. Everyone is hoping for some nice weather to get out and about or even spend some time in garden.
Entertaining visiting family is high on the agenda for most of us and the dilemma over what to cook and how you are going to fit everyone in. If you are looking for new or additional furniture take a look at Lloyd Looms Dining Chairs website https://lloydlooms.co.uk/product-category/lloyd-loom-dining-chairs/ for some inspiration.
So, what could you do this holiday:
- You could visit a National Trust property and take part in their Cadbury Easter Egg hunt. Over 250 hundred of the sites are taking part in the trails from March 30th to April 2nd. The trail includes clues and challenges and your child will receive a Cadburys Easter treat at the end of it. There is a charge for these activities
- If you are looking for something outdoorsy and free of charge it is worth taking a look at the Woodland Trust website where you will find a choice of around 100 activities that enable your children to become Nature Detectives. These range from making pine cone baubles, bug houses and activities and colouring sheets for bad weather.
- Pets at Home hold regular free animal workshops through the school holidays. Children can sign up and get to meet, hold and pet some of the animals in store whilst learning about how to care for each of them
- As the weather starts to improve you could enjoy some time in the garden building a bug house, planting some spring flowers or even preparing the garden to plant your own vegetables.
- Geocaching has become popular in the last few years. If you have GPS device you can download the app and enjoy spending time walking round the countryside trying to find the geo locations. All you need to do is sign up for free on the website.
- Finally, if all else fails what better way to spend some time over the weekend than as a family having a a lovely meal. Whether that is a home cooked family get together or a trip out to a favourite restaurant or pub. Food is one thing that we all bond over and its nice nit having to worry about the washing up afterwards.
So, whatever you decide to do this bank holiday and school holidays makes sure that you find some time to yourself. In todays hectic business lifestyle, it is nice to just sit back and relax even if it is only for a few hours.